We’re pleased to announce the release of Jigoshop 1.8, which is now available to install/upgrade for your online eCommerce shop. As always, there are significant new features and functionality included in the release, along with additional tweaks, some minor fixes and also some new language files, including a updated Brazilian translation courtesy Raphael Suzuki, and an updated Czech translation courtesy Jaraoslav Ondra.
Jigoshop has already been downloaded more than a quarter of a million times, with a huge range of stores operating around the world. If you haven’t already given us a try, you can download Jigoshop for free and install it to any WordPress site today.
Jigoshop 1.8 adds WorldPay to core:
We want you to be online and accepting customers as quickly as possible, so you can now implement WorldPay payment services within the core Jigoshop download, along with the existing PayPayl and FuturePay options. WorldPay already work with more than 500,000 businesses, specialising in small and medium-sized companies, so you can start accepting all major card payments and currencies with 24 hour support and fraud screening for your peace of mind.
WorldPay Payments are now included in the free core Jigoshop 1.8 download
Obviously you’re still able to choose any preferred choice from our wide range of Jigoshop payment gateways, but now you get 3 options included in your free core download to let you start generating revenue immediately.
Jigoshop 1.8 includes Checkout Validation to improve conversion rates
Plus extension and gateways for Jigoshop got even easier for developers to create with a new Jigoshop Request API, meaning that you’ll be able to choose from even more options, on top of the hundreds already available.
Jigoshop 1.8 Full Release Notes:
- New: WorldPay payment gateway added to Jigoshop core
- New: Settings->General->`Complete processing Orders` option for ‘processing’ orders older than 30 days
- New: Implement Jigoshop Request API for extensions and gateways
- Tweak: Removed large jQuery UI library from front end loading, loads required bits as needed (Price Filter)
- Tweak: Jigoshop now only loads one CSS file from all internal sources for efficiency
- Tweak: Add a codeblock option type in the settings for extensions to use internally
- Tweak: Combine Edit Order variation attributes with product addons extension in one panel for Orders
- Tweak: Add some filters for Jigoshop WPML extension to allow more translated items
- Tweak: Jigoshop Reports pie chart cleanup with separate legend that won’t over write charts
- Tweak: Jigoshop Reports pie chart products now show with 5% share
- Fix: Jigoshop Reports pie chart for ‘Most Sold’ per period now accurately reflects top products sold
- Fix: Repair Google Analytics function for tracking code to load in header where it’s required
- Fix: Repair Google eCommerce Product tracking for Thank You page
- Fix: Unpaid ‘on-hold’ orders from cash or cheque gateways will no longer be overwritten with another order
- Fix: FuturePay gateway will not be selectable on the Checkout for Orders over $500.00 (current credit limit)
- Fix: Test to ensure PayPal payment amounts and addresses matches initially submitted order as a security check
- Fix: Remove filter that was overriding Contact Form 7 or other mail extensions for ‘From’ name on emails
- Fix: Variations that use Parent Product for stock tracking, Parent will now reduce stock upon order payment
- Languages: Updated .pot file for translators
- Languages: Updated Brazilian translation courtesy of Raphael Suzuki
- Languages: Updated Czech translation courtesy of Jaroslav Ondra