About Australia Post – Official Shipping Calculator
Australia Post – Official Shipping Calculator adds automatic postage calculations for Australian Jigoshop users.
This plugin allows you to choose which countries you will allow to send packages to, change “Handling Fee” on top of Australia Post fee; it allows customers to get a quick postage quote by entering a postcode, adds multiple products together and works out the cost of shipping them and much more.
It also comes with Automatic Updates, which means you will be automatically informed when an update is available.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Australia Post – Official Shipping Calculator should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
- To configure the plugin go to Jigoshop → Settings → Shipping.
- Scroll down to find Shipping Options, check the Enable shipping calculator on cart box.
- Scroll down to find Australia Post Postage Shipping Calculator, check the Enable Australia Post Postage Shipping Calculator box and fill in the required information.
- To obtain the API key required to set up the plugin, please register your account here: https://developers.auspost.com.au/apis/pacpcs-registration
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- Australia Post Postage Shipping Calculator is now ready to use.