About Incomplete Order Notification
Incomplete Order Notification helps you remind and notify your customers about their incomplete orders in your online store.
If an order is marked as incomplete for any reason, you can establish custom email notifications to inform your customers about the current status of their order.
Incomplete Order Notification relies on a function called WP-Cron and applies to failed or incomplete orders placed usually with using credit/debit card payment method.
The plugin creates an action which works on an hourly schedule and checks if there are any orders with “Pending” status placed more than 15min ago (for example client had placed the order in the checkout but then didn’t make the payment on the external payment provider page, or the payment failed for any reason like invalid card details or IPN settings) and then sends the incomplete order notification to customer.
The notification is sent only once per order.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Sold Graphic Icon should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
- To configure the plugin go to Jigoshop → Settings → Order Notification.
- You will see one pre-filled box with a notification email.
- You can either change the text or leave it as it is.
- If you choose to change the text, after doing so, click the Save Order Notification Changes button.
- Incomplete Order Notification is now ready to use.