About Add Redirect Button
Jigoshop Add Redirect Button simply allows you to add custom redirects and buttons to single product pages. You will be allowed to enable or disable that feature on any chosen product. While going to each “edit product” page, you will be given a wide range of options.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Add Redirect Button should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
Following successful installation and activation of the plugin, Add Redirect Button settings are available under the new tab in the Product Data panel on each product edit page.
Within the Add Redirect/Button tab you can:
- select Button type – the user can decide if he wants to turn on button and how it will be working,
- select Redirect type – select where to redirect,
- add Button URL – if redirect type is enabled, the user can set the URL here,
- set Button text – the text which appears on the button,
- add Redirect URL – URL to which the user will be redirected to,
- set Product ID number for Button – product ID for the button,
- set Product ID number for Redirect – product ID for the redirect.
To use the plugin you must set all required gaps.
When you finish with configuration open the shop website and select your product. Now you have a new button. Click this button and now you should be redirected to page or product which is set in the configuration.