About Authorize.Net DPM
By using the Authorize.net DPM gateway, you get an almost completely transparent payment partner which handles all the secure transaction processes, meaning you don’t have to worry about PCI compliance and SSL certificates. You never have to store or worry about customer financial information, and buyers can rest safely as their data is protected with 128-bit SSL encryption.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Authorize.Net DPM should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Settings and click the Payment Gateways tab.
- Scroll down to the Authorize.net DPM section.
- Click the checkbox to Enable Authorize.net DPM.
- Set Method Title – the customer will see this title at checkout.
- Add a Description – the customer will see this description on checkout.
- Enter your API Login Key.
- Enter your Transaction Key.
- Enter your MD5 Setting.
- Press Save Payment Gateways Changes.
Sign up for a test account here: https://developer.authorize.net/testaccount/
- Jigoshop → Settings → Payment Gateways → Authorize.net DPM → Enable Authorize.net Sandbox mode.
- Simply enable Sandbox mode to run test payments on your website. When you’re ready for production, uncheck this checkbox.
- Choose “Card not present” when selecting the “Account Type”.
Upon Checkout, the customer can choose Authorize.net DPM as their payment method.
After clicking Place Order, Authorize.net will validate payment information.
Upon successful order completion, the customer will be redirected to your Thank You page.