About Delivery Times
Jigoshop Delivery Times plugin allows defining delivery times for individual days of the week. You can set daily delivery hours, but also specify the time length of a single period, and the interval between an order being placed and the first available delivery time on the same day, which is particularly useful for catering companies.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Delivery Times should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
Following successful installation and activation of the plugin, Jigoshop Delivery Times settings panel can be found under Jigoshop → Settings → Delivery Times tab.
- set delivery time for all days,
- time slot is time for delivery,
- time sale is the time from placing the order to the first available shipping time,
- days forward are maximum days when order will be delivered,
- days gap are days between placing the order and the first available shipping day,
- days off are days when delivery is not possible,
- in holidays section the user can set when delivery can’t be realized,
- view type, user decide how display delivery times.
To use plugin open Delivery Times menu and set all required fields.
When the plugin is configured you can see the result in checkout menu on shop website.
It’s your delivery time calendar. The user can check now how the delivery schedule looks.
Choose delivery times are visible in order menu.
When the user adds holidays in Delivery Times menu calendar will be looking quite different.