About Jigoshop Fastway AU Shipping
The Fastway AU Shipping extension for Jigoshop integrates the short-haul and national courier distribution service for your products.
- Get your Fastway AU Shipping API here: http://www.fastway.com.au/our-technology/api
- Get your Fastway AU Developer API here: http://api.fastway.org/latest/docs/page/GetAPIKey.html
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Fastway AU Shipping should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
To configure the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Settings and click the Shipping tab.
- Scroll down until you see Fastway AU Shipping.
- Check the box to Enable Fastway AU Shipping.
- Enter a Title – this is what the customer will see on the checkout form.
- Enter your API Key – used to connect to your Fastway AU account.
- Set Tax Status – either None or Taxable.
- Set From Country:
- New Zealand
- Ireland and N. Ireland
- South Africa
- Enter From Zip Code – what zip code are you sending from?
- Click Save Shipping Changes.
FatZebra requires an SSL Certificate to be installed in order to work. This can be obtained via webhosting provider.
You must also enable Force SSL on Checkout:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Settings → General.
- Scroll down to the Checkout Page section.
- Check the box on Force SSL on checkout.
- Click Save General Changes.
Upon successful configuration with valid API your customers will be able to choose Fastway AU Shipping at checkout.
- This extension solely supports Australia (AU) as the base of operation.
- This extension has been tested for Single Site Installations and is currently not recommended for Multisite Installations.