About Jigoshop Magnify
Use Jigoshop Magnify to let customers see the amazing detail on your products with an extremely customizable zoom effect. By hovering over your product images, the user view will zoom in and show off the quality of your items.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Magnify should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
To configure Jigoshop Magnify:
- Navigate to Jigoshop Settings.
- Click on the Magnify tab.
- Set Zoom Width (default = auto) – the width of the zoom window in pixels.
- Set Zoom Height (default = auto) – the height of the zoom window in pixels.
- Set Position (default = Right) – specifies the position of the zoom window relative to the small image.
- Set Adjust X (default = 0) – allows you to fine tune the x-position of the zoom window in pixels.
- Set Adjust Y (default = 0) – allows you to fine tune the y-position of the zoom window in pixels.
- Set Tint – specifies a color which will cover the small image. Colors must be in Hex format e.g. “#aaa00aa“. Does not work with soft-focus.
- Set Tint Opacity (default = 0.5) – opacity of the tint color, where 0 is fully transparent, and 1 is fully opaque.
- Set Lens Opacity (default = 0.5) – opacity of the lens mouse pointer, where 0 is fully transparent, and 1 is fully opaque. In tint and soft-focus modes, it will always be transparent.
- Enable Soft Focus (default = False) – applies a subtle blur effect to the small image. Set to True or False. Does not work with Tint.
- Set Smooth Move (default = 1) – the amount of smoothness/drift of the zoom image as it moves. The higher the number, the smoother/more drifty the movement will be. 1 = no smoothing.
- Enable Show Title (default = False) – shows the title tag of the image. Set to True or False.
- Set Title Opacity (default = 0.5) = specifies the opacity of the title if displayed, where 0 is fully transparent, and 1 is fully opaque.
- Press Save Magnify Changes.
When a customer mouses over a product image, the magnification box will appear.