About Mini Cart Deluxe
Jigoshop Mini Cart Deluxe is perfect for any shop. Quickly display a count of your customers’ basket contents and the total amount in a compact form with a slick sliding panel to display item by item information and even has quick links to the cart and checkout pages.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Mini Cart Deluxe should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
As a Widget
You can either configure Mini Cart Deluxe as a widget or use the shortcode [jigoshop-mini-cart] to place the Mini Cart anywhere.
Here’s how to configure Mini Cart Deluxe as a widget:
- Navigate to Appearance → Widgets.
- Look for the Mini Cart Deluxe widget under Available Widgets and then drag and drop it on your desired Widget Area.
- Enter a new Title if you desire one. If not, the title will default to ‘Cart’.
The shortcode can be placed in any content area using the code: [jigoshop-mini-cart]
On the frontend end of the site your Mini Cart widget will appear in your sidebar with the number of items and subtotal, as such:
When your customer clicks on the widget, it will toggle open a cart below for your customer to see their selected items. The will also have the option to ‘View Cart’ or ‘Checkout →’.