About Opening Times
Opening Times allows you to set opening and closing times for your online eCommerce store, which will automatically remove the option to buy any products during that time. Perfect if you’re running your store on a part-time basis, or need a day to catch up on deliveries and administration! You’re also able to set messages to inform customers of your hours and when they’ll be able to complete purchases again.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Opening Times should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
To configure Opening Times:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Settings and click the Shop tab.
- Scroll down to the Disable Shop section.
- Tick the Disable Purchase Process option to enable Opening Times.
- Set a Start time.
- Set an End time.
- Enter a Message to show customers when the shop is closed.
After configuring the settings for this extension, your desired message will appear during the hours that your shop is closed. In addition, the ability to make purchases is removed.