About Jigoshop PayPal Payflow Pro Gateway
PayPal Payflow Pro Gateway enables you to instantly receive PayPal payments.
It can use almost any merchant account, bank, and processor, including PayPal. It accepts all major debit and credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club using just your merchant account. Payflow Gateway also supports L2/L3 purchase cards, prepaid cards, foreign currencies, TeleCheck, and ACH. What is more, you can add Basic or Advanced Fraud Protection Services to protect yourself against fraud risks (available for an additional fee).
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; PayPal Payflow Pro Gateway should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
To configure the plugin:
- Go to Jigoshop → Settings → Payment Gateways.
- Scroll down to find the gateway, check the Enable Payflow box and fill in the required information.
- Set your “Method Title” and “Description” – these will be displayed on the checkout page.
- Enter your Payflow “Partner name”.
- Enter your Payflow “Merchant login name”.
- Enter your Payflow “User login name”.
- Enter your Payflow “Password”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save Payment Gateways Changes.
- Check if Your jigoshop currency is supported by your PayPal Manager Account processor.
- Recommended: make a few test payments before you go live. In live mode make a couple small live test payments, too.
- PayPal Payflow Pro Gateway is now ready to use.
cURL is required to be installed on your server.
Some payment gateways will require enabling “Force SSL on checkout”.
To enable “Force SSL on checkout”:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Settings.
- Open the General tab.
- Scroll down to Checkout page section.
- Check the box next to Force SSL on checkout.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save General Changes.
- “Force SSL on check out” is now enabled.