About Product Purchasers
Jigoshop Product Purchasers allows you to get a detailed list of all the users who have bought a particular product in a given time interval.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Product Purchasers should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
To create an export:
- Navigate to Orders → Product Purchasers.
- Choose a Product by using the dropdown to search.
- Set a Start Date by using the date picker.
- Set an End Date by using the date picker.
- Choose Statuses to show in export.
- Choose Output Format:
- Select what Client Information to include in the export:
- Billing First Name
- Billing Last Name
- Billing Company
- Billing EU VAT Number
- Billing Address
- Billing Address 2
- Billing City
- Billing State/Province
- Billing Country
- Billing Postcode
- Billing Phone
- Billing Email Address
- Shipping First Name
- Shipping Last Name
- Shipping Company
- Shipping Address
- Shipping Address 2
- Shipping City
- Shipping State/Province
- Shipping Country
- Shipping Postcode
- Press Generate! to export the report.