About Product Variations Sale Scheduler
With the Product Variations Sale Scheduler, you can schedule a different sale period for every individual product variation you offer on your site. The same sales scheduler function that was previously available only to non-variable products.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Product Variations Sale Scheduler should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
Product Variations Sale Scheduler options are only available for variable products.
- Navigate to a desired variable product and open the product to edit it.
- Scroll down to the Product Data and click the Variations tab.
- Open a variation and now you will note that now you have the option to select start and stop dates.
- Set your On Sale Between dates with the start and stop date pickers.
- Press Update to save
Note: Each variation can have its own schedule set.