About Jigoshop Quickview
Jigoshop Quickview displays product information on the category or product listing pages. It allows your customers to conveniently access all the information they need in a brief and summarized form.
The easily-identifiable Quickview icon isn’t intrusive, but obvious enough to be used by customers. It’s an amazing feature if you have a vast inventory of numerous, similar and easily-confused products. Put an end to endless clicking through a large number of product pages and improve your shop’s User Experience.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Quickview should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
- To see how the plugin works go to your Shop page.
- Click on the Shop tab.
- Place the cursor over a product image.
- An icon of an eye will display.
- Click it to see Quickview in action.