About Recommended Retail Price
This small and useful extension simply adds the additional Recommended Retail Price (RRP) tag to your product page.
It’s especially designated for re-sellers willing to emphasize their great prices offered on branded products by displaying the RRP Price tag alongside their discounted online price.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Recommended Retail Price should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Settings → Recommended Retail Price
- Check/uncheck the boxes to enable/disable the display options.
- After you finish click the Save Recommended Retail Price Changes button
Setting up RRP
- Navigate to Products → All products.
- Click the Edit button under the product to which you want to add an RRP.
- Scroll down to find the RRP box.
- Chose the value you want.
- Scroll up and click the Update button.
- To see how it works navigate to My shop → Shop.
- Select a product; RRP should be visible now.