About the Jigoshop SecureFrame Payment Gateway
SecureFrame is a payment integration by SecurePay, a trusted leader in the Australian online payments industry. Trusted by over 40,000 small to medium-sized Australian retail businesses.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Jigoshop SecureFrame Payment Gateway should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Settings → Payment Gateways and scroll down to the settings for SecureFrame.
- Enable SecureFrame by making sure the checkbox is ticked.
- Enter a Method Title – this is what the payment method will be referred to as for the customer.
- Enter a Description – this will be the description that the customer sees.
- Enter your Merchant ID – Found within your SecurePay account.
- Enter your Transaction Password – Found within your SecurePay account.
- Enable Test Mode by ticking the checkbox – with test mode enabled no payments will go through.
After selecting to use SecureFrame as your payment method and then clicking “Place Order”, you will be redirected to SecureFrame.