To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Sorting should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
To configure Sorting:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Sorting.
- Set Default Sorting – determines what products are sorted by.
- None (Jigoshop default)
- Price, lowest first
- Price, highest first
- Date, oldest first
- Date, newest first
- Name, A-Z
- Name, Z-A
- Set Position – determines where the Sorting feature is located on the Shop page.
- Before shop list
- After shop list
- Sorting Options – determine what are allowable sorting criteria.
- Sorting by name
- Sorting by price
- Sorting by date
- Enable/Disable Show “Hide OoSP”? – If you show “Hide OoSP?” the customer can check the option to exclude Out of Stock products from the query.
- Enable “Is limiting feature active”
- Limit options – determines the number of items returned per page
- 6,12,18,24,30 (Default)
- Press Save.