About Video Links
Video Links is an extraordinary-in-its-simplicity plugin, enabling you to sell your products even more effectively. Whether you’re adding a demonstration, testimonial or supporting material, you are improving the shop’s quality and User Experience. Video Links enables your customers to trigger video clips by clicking on the product images on a page. You can embed videos from external sources (such as Youtube, Vimeo, and QuickTime videos), so you’ll save potential bandwidth costs, and the videos will load and autoplay in a PrettyPhoto lightbox.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Video Links should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
To configure the plugin with the new Featured Image:
- Open the Edit Product page of your product.
- Click Add Featured Image or if you already have one, click on the image.
- Upload an image if you don’t already have a Featured Image set.
- Under Attachment Details, place your desired video link into the Alt Text field.
- Click Set Featured Image to save.
Simply click on the Featured Image and the video will begin to play in a lightbox.