Editing Jigoshop Language Files
- Open your “wp-config.php” and add your language i.e. “en_GB” to the function “define()” on line 73. Save the file.
- Codestyling Localization plugin: Download here…
Install the plugin “CodeStyling Localization”. Activate it.
- Navigate to tools/localization in your WordPress admin panel.
- Scroll down to “Jigoshop” and check to see if your desired language is installed. If not, add it.
- Select “Rescan” to make sure all the phrases have been included.
- Select “Edit” next to your desired language, and the “generate-mo-file”.
- Now, you can search for phrases you would like to change and edit them.