About Sisow Gateway
Sisow is a Dutch payment provider which allows you to accept iDEAL payments for just 0.45 Euros per successful transaction. iDEAL is a standardized payment system which is already used by more than half of all Dutch online shoppers and establishes a direct link with the systems of participating banks.
There’s no start-up fee or monthly cost, and no minimum transaction limit. In addition to quick implementation, there is no need for an SSL certificate as the customer is directed to iDEAL to make the secure payment via Sisow before being returned to your website.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Sisow Gateway should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
To configure the plugin:
- Go to Jigoshop → Settings → Payment Gateways.
- Scroll down to find the gateway, check the Enable Sisow Gateway box and fill in the required information.
- Set your “Method Title” and “Description” which will be displayed on the checkout page.
- Enter your Sisow “Merchant ID”.
- Enter your Sisow “Merchant Key”.
- Select Payment Type.
- Enter the number of days the payment is valid for. It only works when Giro Payment or Overboeking Bank Transfer is selected.
- Include an iDeal link or Sisow Bank Account to your emails send to clients. It only works when Giro Payment or Overboeking Bank Transfer is selected.
- Enable test mode if you want to test the gateway.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save Payment Gateways Changes.
- Sisow Gateway is now ready to use.
- Enable/Disable: Enable Sisow Gateway
- Enable Test Mode: This option adds a test parameter to the payment request. Test mode needs to be disabled in order to make a live payment.
- Method Title: The title of the gateway displayed on the checkout page.
- Description: The description displayed on the checkout page.
- Merchant ID: This is your Sisow ID. It is used for authentication in the Sisow system.
- Merchant key: This is the key provided by Sisow for authentication in the Sisow system. Do not share the key because you will be compromising the security of your customers’ payment information.
- Payment type: These are the payment types supported with Sisow.
- Days: This is the number of days the payment is valid. It only works when Giro Payment or Overboeking Bank Transfer is selected.
- Include Sisow Bank Account or an iDeal link: When this one is selected, the bank account link will be included in emails sent to clients. It only works when Giro Payment or Overboeking Bank Transfer is selected.