About Wirecard Payment Gateway
This extension allows you to accept more than 14 different payment methods and providers with just one plugin – MasterCard, Visa, JCB, Diners Club, Discover, Maestro SecureCode, giropay, iDEAL, Electronic Fund Transfer, PayPal, Mobile Payment, CLICK2PAY and more.
All you need to get started is the Jigoshop Wirecard Payment Gateway and an Acceptance Agreement with the corresponding financial service provider – if you don’t have one yet, Wirecard can help you solve that.
Your customers will choose their payment on your checkout page and are then redirected to the Wirecard website to complete the transaction. That means that Wirecard handles the security requirements for processing financial details, but you’re still able to select the payment page language, upload your own logo and pick which options you want to be available.
After completing a purchase, customers will be returned back to your site via a ‘Thank You’ page.
To install your plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the Add Plugins page, click the Upload Plugins button.
- Click Choose File.
- In the File Upload pop-up, choose the plugin’s .zip file from the hard drive and then click Open.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, you have to click the Activate Plugin button.
- You will be transferred to the Plugin page; Wirecard Payment Gateway should now be visible.
To activate the plugin:
- Navigate to Jigoshop → Manage Licenses.
- Fill the boxes with appropriate information (license key and activation email).
- Click the Save button.
- Your plugin should now be active.
To configure the plugin:
- Go to Jigoshop → Settings → Payment Gateways
- Enable/Disable Wirecard
- Set your “Method Title” and “Description” – These options will be displayed on the checkout page.
- Enter your “Customer number” – Use your test mode Customer number for test transactions and your Live Customer number for real transactions.
- Enter Wirecard “Preshared Key” – Use your test mode Preshared Key for test transactions and your Live Preshared Key for real transactions.
- Enter a “Shop ID” – if you need to.
- Pick all types of payment methods you want and can offer to your customers.
- Choose the language you want the Wirecard pages to be in.
- Enter your “Store Logo” URL – if you want to use your own logo on the payment page.
- Enable “Auto Deposit” – if you want the payment to be posted immediately after successful payment.
- Enable “Debug Log” – if you want to get a log of the request and response steps and parameters.
- Save Changes.
- Recommended: make a few test payments before you go live. In live mode make a couple small live test payments, too.
- Enable/Disable Enable Wirecard.
- Method Title: This controls the title which the user sees during checkout.
- Description: This controls the description which the user sees during checkout. Appears right below the selected payment method.
- Customer number: Enter your Wirecard Customer number. To make test transaction enter your Demo Customer Number
- Preshared Key: Preshared key for signing the parameters passed. To make test transaction enter your Demo Preshared Key. It is very important for your store security that you do not tell this secret to anybody.
- Shop ID: The shopID parameter is used to identify the shop page if multiple layouts are being used under one customer number. This should only be used if explicitly requested or approved by Wirecard CEE. Leave empty to use the default.
- Available Payment Types: Choose the payment types you can offer to the customers. To accept payment methods you need an acceptance agreement from the respective financial services provider.
- Payment Page Language: Language in which all messages from QPAY (including intermediate and error messages) are output on the internet pages. Other languages can be integrated on request.
- Store Logo: Enter here the URL of your logo to be displayed on the QPAY payment page. The logo should have a size of 95 x 65 pixels and in gif, jpg, jpeg, png format. If you do not want to display a logo, leave this empty.
- Auto Deposit: If this option is enabled, the payments will be automatically posted immediately after the successful payment.
- Email Debug Logs to: Email you want to receive all debug logs to. If email field is empty, the admin email will be used.
- Enable Debug Log: Recommended: Test Mode only Debug Mode will generate and email to you all generated and received variables during the payment process. It will also show you the steps the payment process goes through. It is not recommended to leave debug mode on when in Live mode. The Debug report will be emailed to the set ‘Email errors/reports to’ email, if it is not set it will send them to the admin email address.