2Checkout enable merchants to accept mobile and online payments from buyers worldwide. Payment processing is seamless, safe, reliable, no matter where your clients are on the map. When an order is being completed, the customer is taken to 2Checkout to make a payment with PCI Compliant service, meaning that you don’t have to worry about SSL certificates on your own site. After payment, the consumer will see a “Thank You” page – and by using the 2Checkout Pass-Through-Products Parameters, you don’t have to create products in the 2Checkout seller’s area.
Features and benefits:
– 8 payment types:
|MasterCard||PIN debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo|
|Discover||Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo|
|English (en)||Japanese (jp)|
|Chinese (zh)||Norwegian (no)|
|Danish (da)||Portuguese (pt)|
|Dutch (nl)||Slovenian (sl)|
|French (fr)||Spanish-European (es_ib)|
|German (gr)||Spanish-Latin American (es_la)|
|Greek (el)||Swedish (sv)|
Fees and costs:
– 2.9% + 30¢ per successful transaction in the US, other countries rates available here
– cross-border fee 1-1.5% depending on your country applies to payments you accept from customers from abroad
– chargeback fee – $20.00 for the US
– currency conversion to your home currency incurs an average fee of 2-5% above the daily bank exchange rate.
– no hidden fees, and no extra charges for fraud protection or recurring payments, you pay only for what you use
– if you process more than $50,000 a month, you may qualify for volume pricing
As always you need to signup for a merchant account to start using the payment service.