An Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account allows you to accept credit cards and electronic checks from websites and deposit funds automatically into your merchant bank account. Originally started in 1996, and claiming more than 350,000 merchants which makes them potentially the largest online payment gateway service, the Authorize.Net PRO extension includes a Server Integration Method (SIM) for payments alongside the existing Advanced Integration Method (AIM) and Direct Post Method (DPM). What this means is that you can quickly and easily set up the Authorize.Net solution that works best for your business.
Authorize.Net PRO Options:
The three payment methods included in the Authorize.Net PRO extension are:
- Advanced Integration Method (AIM). SSL is required and offers maximum security and full PCI compliance. Customers will stay on your shop’s server to enter their credit card information.
- Server Integration Method (SIM). SSL is not required. Customers are transferred to the Authorize.Net secured SSL servers to enter their credit card information.
- Direct Post Method (DPM). SSL is not required. DPM uses a unique transaction ‘fingerprint’ for security. Customers stay on your server, but credit card information is posted directly from the customer to the secured Authorize.Net SSL servers, bypassing the Shop server.
Please Note: We still recommend an SSL Certificate to be able to display ‘https’ in the browser URL and promote customer confidence. If you have the Jigoshop General Tab Setting for “Force SSL on Checkout” enabled, then the AIM method will always be used. Your server must have a valid SSL installation and certificate for this method and this offers you the means of keeping your customers on your site at the Checkout where they can securely enter their credit card information. If you do not have SSL available on your server then either of the other 2 connection methods can be selected in the Authorize.net PRO Payment Gateway settings.
– All major credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
– Signature Debit Cards
– Authorize.Net eCheck.Net® (bank account)
– Digital payment solutions: Apple Pay, PayPal, Visa Checkout
– Accept international transactions from customers worldwide. However, your business must be based in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe or Australia.
The following fees apply:
– completed transaction fee: 2.9% + 30¢
– one-time setup fee: $49
– monthly fee: $25
– additional 1.5% assessment for international transactions
An Authorize merchant account is required to use the payment service.
Special Offer !!
If you sing up for an Authorize account using the below button, you will receive a 50% discount on the Authorize.Net PRO plugin price (1 site license)
The process is:
1. You click on the button which redirects you to a sign-up form.
2. After sign up process is completed and verified on our side, we will send you a 50% discount code.