Take your PayPal payments to the next level with the PayPal Advanced Gateway Extension for Jigoshop. PayPal Standard is included in the core Jigoshop download, but when you want to seamlessly integrate credit card payments into your eCommerce shop, then this plugin will solve your problem. This gateway allows you to take credit card payments via PayPal without needing an SSL certificate, but still integrating the process seamlessly into your store. By combining a PayPal Merchant Account and Payment Gateway into one solution you have everything you need. It also accepts normal PayPal and Bill Me Later options. With PayPal Advanced you can also use PayPal Here to take payments via a mobile phone, and email PayPal generated invoices within the same Merchant Account. If you want customers to stay on site throughout the whole process, they may receive ‘Mixed Content’ warnings if you do not have an SSL Certificate in place. You can learn more about PayPal Advanced on the PayPal website, and see how it simplifies PCI compliance. US Dollars Only.
PayPal Payments Advanced lets merchants:
- Focus on their business
- Use this all-in-one solution to have all customer payments conveniently deposited into their PayPal account.
- Accept credit and debit cards, PayPal, and PayPal Credit®
- Accept all major debit and credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard ®, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club.
- Offer Express Checkout and PayPal Credit as additional payment options.
- Customize the checkout experience — Merchants can host checkout pages on their website using PayPal’s embedded template, or let PayPal host the checkout on their secure servers.
- Get paid quickly — After a payment is processed, the money usually shows up in a merchant’s PayPal business account within minutes.
- Simplify PCI compliance — With PayPal Payments Advanced, PayPal handles data security for the merchant, helping to reduce their workload for proving PCI compliance.
- Stay informed with reporting
- Choose from various reports, including transaction status and settlement.
- Customize reporting with APIs that integrate into merchants’ back-office applications.
- Use post-authorization APIs to send transaction data to their backend solution.
- Add levels of fraud protection — Add Basic or Advanced Fraud Protection Services to help protect against fraud threats. Available for an additional fee.
- Set up recurring payments — Add the Recurring Billing Service to automatically debit customers’ debit or credit cards. Available for an additional fee.
Fees and pricing:
– $5 a month + standard transaction fees,
– No startup costs, no termination fee,