This external plugin has been discontinued and is no longer supported by its author.
A new official version should be available soon.
The Royal Mail shipping module automatically calculates the accurate shipping prices for both domestic and international shipments sent with Royal Mail.
The prices are calculated based on weight, dimensions and delivery country and only shipping options based on the cart contents and the delivery country are shown.
You can add handling fees to all or just some of the shipping rates. You can also choose if the shipping cost should be selected per order or per item. If you select per order then the total size/weight will determine the shipping prices, whereas if you choose the per item option a shipping cost will be calculated for each item individually and then added up to a total for the customer. This can be handy if you ship from several locations and don’t want to lose money on postage.
All Royal Mail domestic and international prices and shipping options are included and can be enabled/disabled on the Shipping Options page.
Included shipping options:
- First Class mail
- Second Class mail
- First Class Recorded Signed For
- Second Class Recorded Signed For
- Standard Parcel Standard Parcel
- Special Delivery 9.00am
- Special Delivery Next Day
International shipping options:
- Airmail Letter EU
- Airmail Small Packet EU
- Airmail Printed Papers EU
- Airmail Letter International Signed For EU
- Airmail Small Packet International Signed For EU
- Airmail Letter NON-EU
- Airmail Small Packet NON-EU
- Airmail Printed Papers NON-EU
- Airmail Letter International Signed For NON-EU
- Airmail Small Packet International Signed For NON-EU
- Surface Mail Letters NON EU
- Surface Mail Small Packets
- Surface Mail Printed Papers
- Surface Mail Letters International Signed for NON EU S
- Surface Mail Small Packets International Signed for
- Surface Mail Printed Papers International Signed for
- Airsure EU Airsure
- EU Airsure NON EU